The Palazzo Casino Resort, the world’s largest USGBC LEED™ Silver certified building, consists of a 50-story hotel tower, casino, retail, restaurant, and support facility space covering more than 7.5 million square feet. The Palazzo Casino Resort ranks as the sixth largest building in the world. The five-story podium/low rise consists of more than 105,000 square feet of casino space, 450,000 square feet of retail space, and back of house areas covering a total of 1.79 million square feet. Construction costs estimated at $1.8 billion dollars.
Aztech provided 10 full time Special Inspectors and Field Technicians performing QAA special inspections.
- Soil grading, drilled piers, soil nail stabilization and foundations
- Structural masonry
- Exterior insulation finish system (EIFS)
- Non-destructive testing (ultrasonic, x-ray)
- Welding inspection
- High strength bolting
- Welder certifications and procedures
- Reinforced concrete testing
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Concrete and soil laboratory testing